Besides designing and manufacturing wheels, RONAL GROUP also produces all the tools and molds it requires within this international company group. We can therefore also guarantee very short development times in this sector, combined with top quality and outstanding expertise.
A workforce of almost 150 people is engaged in tool making at the production sites at Härkingen (Switzerland) and Murtede (Portugal). They use standardized processes, which are mapped in a central system and can be viewed by all staff. Our databases ensure efficient work processes, comprehensive structures and traceability.
Core skills in tool making for the entire RONAL GROUP:
- Production of LPDC molds and spare parts for all production plants in the RONAL GROUP
- Production of operational equipment (clamping and measuring devices, experimental molds, special tools)
- Production of FF tools and accessories
- Repair of operational equipment and mold components
- Functional responsibility for the maintenance of casting tools for all production plants of the RONAL GROUP
- For any requirement involving pattern panels, we can assist with technology, using a specially designed process.